NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Ironman -- The Day in Pictures

Out of the water after two miles, pulling my wetsuit off.

Beginning the bike ride

Beautiful scenery on the ride....

Leading the pack!  Okay not really, but the picture sure makes it look like I am.
Running the marathon.  Having fun. :)

The finisher shot!!!!!!!!!!!

Limping on an excruciatingly painful knee, and somehow couldn't get the grin off my face.  I'm an Ironman!!!!!

4 comments:

liz said...

Awesome photos ! You make it look almost too easy though I'm sure some of the parts were painful. Great job for keeping a smile on your face ! Congratulations again ! Go go vegans !

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You were awesome to meet this challenge!

Vegan Valerie said...

Way to go, Heather! Great pics!

Marcia said...

okay, that's awesome!!