NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Sunday, September 19, 2010

End of a Season

Best to end the season on a high note.....  my 2010 races:

Los Alamitos Race on the Base -- 4th in age group, my first reverse triathlon (run - bike - swim)

Wildflower Long Course -- 7:39:25, not a good race, 28 minutes slower than last year, much due to lack of sleep in the days leading up to the race

Redondo Beach Sprint -- 2nd place Athena -- on the day after riding 125 miles

Ironman Lake Placid -- 14:45, hitting my goal of finishing my first Ironman in under 15 hours, and screwing up my right knee in the process

Malibu Classic -- 2nd place Athena, on a screwed up knee and basically no running for seven weeks

Long Beach Tri -- today -- ending the season -- FIRST PLACE ATHENA!!!!  Had I raced as an age group athlete, I would have taken fourth place.  But, I'll use my size advantage while I have it :)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Congratulations! And fourth place in age is pretty awesome also!!