NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Thursday, October 05, 2017

Big News!!!

I am starting my own cardiology practice!

I've enjoyed my time working for Lakeside, and have appreciated my cardiology colleagues that I have had the honor to work alongside.  

In my new practice, I look forward to providing a whole-person approach to cardiology.  As someone who believes in the power of us as the drivers of our own health, my vision is a practice that encourages not just conventional medicine, but also lifestyle -- plant-powered food choices and movement to keep our hearts healthy.

Not only will I be able to provide top-notch cardiac care, but there will be plenty of additional enrichment opportunities.  From nutrition seminars and individual consultations, to cooking classes and weight loss, this will be a full-service practice to help patients achieve optimal heart health.

Stay tuned..... once available, I will post my address here.  Tentative office location is on the Safari Walk strip of Ventura Boulevard in Tarzana.

2 comments:

francquie's ramblings said...

thats awesome heather...im so proud of you

KING OF BURBANK said...

That is great news,more and more health care professional are becoming aware of plant based diets being an important part of optimal health.Nutrition is sorely over looked in a lot of cases.Also exercise should be promoted more.As a lifelong cyclist,I know the importance.You are a leader in the field Doc.