NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Tuesday, December 05, 2017

To My Patients:

As you've heard, I'm leaving the position that I've held at Lakeside Community Healthcare for the past nine years, and I am starting my own cardiology practice.
I'll be opening up my office in Tarzana on January 2.  It's a terrific location in the Safari Walk block of Ventura Boulevard, one half of a mile west of Tarzana Hospital.  Another fantastic bonus of my location -- free parking!

I love my patients, and don't want to lose any of you.  Some of us have known each other for nearly a decade.

You'll have the chance to come see my office on January 25, from 5:30-7:30 pm, when I'll have an open house for patients.

If you want to continue to have me as your cardiologist, please call my office in January at 818-938-9505.  I am in the process of credentialing, so I do not know at the current time which insurers I will be able to accept, but I should know more soon.

And, if you're my current patient, and you want to see me in the office this month, call my Lakeside Burbank office at 818-848-0023.

No comments: