NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Thursday, January 04, 2018

Meet my office staff!

The office opened this week, and we are up and running seeing patients!!!

Let me introduce you to my staff members:

Diane Shockcor - Medical Assistant
Diane worked with me at Lakeside for over three years, and I can't be happier to have her join me at my new practice.  She's smart, works hard, and gets along well with patients.  Diane is a dog lover and has a boxer named Harley.  Her major flaw is that she is a Buckeye fan.

Sylvia Tadeo - Front Office 
Sylvia has over ten years of experience in the medical field, including as a medical assistant and a phlebotomist.  I met Sylvia a couple years ago at Tru Fit Bootcamp, where I was impressed by her dedication and the fact that she can do burpees far faster than I can.  Sylvia is also fluent in Spanish.

Call us for an appointment at 818-938-9505.  Or, come to our OPEN HOUSE on January 25, to say hi and see the new office!

1 comment:

Bpersuaded said...

Found you through “Forks over Knives” they sent me an email with your story. If I lived there I would be a patient but since I don’t I passed on your info to my daughter Lauren who lives in Irvine. She plans to contact you as she recently learned she has a very low heart rate like me. Hopefully it’s a good thing?