NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Great Workout at the Track

Tonight I did a track workout with the Los Feliz Flyers. For me, it was a great workout, showing that my splits are getting better even in this ridiculous heat and humidity.

I feel fabulous -- another reason I participate in triathlons is that I have a bit of a competitive streak. Mostly competitive with myself, to see if I can do better and push myself harder. However, I will admit that I did gloat a little bit about beating JLo at Malibu by over 15 minutes.

I do have a new goal in mind. It's a bit of a long term goal for my running. I'm not ready to share it until I discuss with Coach Jamie and determine that I'm not completely out of my mind to think that I can achieve this goal. But, if I can achieve this goal.... then wow.... More later on that topic, maybe.
Image from workoutmommy.com

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ha! Congrats on beating J-Lo :-) Can't wait to hear about the running goal...

Anonymous said...

Are you thinking about running a 100 miler???