NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Monday, September 07, 2009

Spinach Dip

I love this spinach dip and will be bringing it with me to a Labor Day party this afternoon.  It's easy to make, healthier than a standard spinach dip, and tasty.
Here's the recipe:
3 pounds chopped frozen spinach, thawed and drained of extra water
1 small can of chopped water chestnuts
1/2 cup Vegenaise
2 tablespoons of imitation Chicken soup mix

Mix all ingredients in a bowl.  Refrigerate overnight.  Serve with chips.

1 comment:

Rick said...

I really enjoy your blog. I had a CABG x6 after a plaque rupture during a tennis match on June 3. I had subtle warning symptoms in the two months before but thought it was exercise induced asthma. I had completed a 7 month spinning class with triathletes and competitive bike racers without a problem and thought that I was cardio-immune. Since my "event," I have adopted a plant-based diet and (while on 40 mg simvastatin) had a recent lipid reading of 55 ldl, 61 hdl and 72 triglycerides. I am back to wholistic training (yoga,weights and aerobic) and feel very fine. I am interested in hearing from others who are thriving on a plant-based diet.