NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Dinner for my parents


In honor of my parents' visit to Southern California, I cooked for them:

Squash, carrots, and sweet onion stir-fried in a tiny amount of oil and teriyaki sauce.
Whole wheat pasta spirals
Mashed cauliflower, mixed with a little soy milk and pepper.
Field Roast -- a great source of protein, but high in sodium.  If you want a low-sodium option, grill some tofu steaks.

1 comment:

Vegan Valerie said...

That looks really good, Heather! You are a good daughter to fix a yummy meal like that for your parents! I wish that I could come over for dinner too, or even go for a nice run. (Of course you're much fitter than I am so I probably wouldn't be able to keep up with your pace. Then again, maybe I'd surprise myself!)

:)