NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Hungry Duck 5K

I visited my family in Michigan this weekend. On a trip, might as well do a race, right?

I ran the Hungry Duck 5K in Brighton, Michigan. It was a nice, residential area course, with some hills, including a not-so-nicely positioned hill in the last half of a mile. Nonetheless, I had a great day -- I finished in 24:55, which is my best 5K time ever, which won me third place in my age group and this hat. The duck necklace next to it was a finisher's "medal". There was even a "duck" standing at the finish line high-fiving us as we crossed. Loved it!

I was even quoted in the local paper.

Otherwise, a relaxing weekend by the lake. Caught up on some of my cardiology journals. Refreshed and ready to go back to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your relaxing visit to Michigan.