NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tomorrow is the Big Day!!!

Tomorrow is the Ironman.
I did a short swim in Mirror Lake this morning, dropped off my bike, and then a short run.  Now I'm relaxing.  Drinking water.  Trying not to be nervous.

My goal is fifteen hours.  If I have a good day I might be able to pull this off in under fourteen hours. 

You can track my progress at IronmanLive.com.  My bib number is 2553.

I've put in the training and I'm ready.  Here goes nothing.

8 comments:

Ruth said...

Go Heather!!!

Erica Rose said...

I've been tracking your (kick ass!) progress all day! I am in awe of anyone who even remotely considers doing an Ironman. I bow to you, seriously.

Ruth said...

Wahooo, Heather! Followed your progress and I believe you met your goal!?! Awesome accomplishment.

Anonymous said...

Congraulations Ironman!

JL Goes Vegan said...

How did it go???

Anonymous said...

14:45:25

awesome!! congrats!

TooeleTwins said...

Met and surpassed your goal! Congrats. You. Are. An. Ironman!!!

Debbie J-R said...

Hi Heather,
Ok, rather than just a personal email, I'm congratulating you publically! Way to go, Ironman!! Congratulations on this big accomplishment, and surpassing your goal also!!
You rock!!!
Debbie J-R