NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Friday, November 02, 2012

My Day On Radio and TV

It's been an interesting couple of days, in deciding whether or not to run the New York City Marathon, which ultimately was cancelled as of today.

On Wednesday, I was revved up and ready to go, come hell or high water.  My friend, a reporter at local NPR affiliate KPCC interviewed me for a piece she was doing on the race.  Then, the following day, before her story aired on the radio, I decided not to do the race.  Nonetheless, I'm still featured in the story and she made it work.

Click here to hear the interview, which aired on the radio this morning.  The audio link is on the left side of the page.

Then, later in the morning, I was contacted by a reporter from our local CBS affiliate, and I was featured on the evening news, along with teammate Dolores Schutzman.



Tomorrow, I will be waking up early to get to the Santa Clarita Marathon race expo and sign up, just in case I'm not the only person who was shut out of the NYC Marathon who will want to race at the last minute.

Finally -- I've donated to the Red Cross to help support recovery efforts from Sandy.

No comments: