NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Friday, September 14, 2007

And the Birthday Celebration Continues

To celebrate my birthday, I had the opportunity to choose where we were ordering from for our Friday lunch -- we order out for lunch every Friday. I chose California Vegan. The office staff seemed to enjoy it, if you count second helpings, clean plates, and unsolicited "I've never eaten vegan but this is really good!"
And, going above and beyond the call of duty, they brought me a vegan chocolate cake! Mmmm yummy!

2 comments:

Cate said...

WOW! sounds like you are settling in well in LA! the cake looks YUMMY!

I sneak vegan meals by DH and the boys all the time... they usually don't notice...

Jody from VegChic said...

Happy birthday VHD! --Congratz on the triathalon too.

Cali is certainly a great fit for you weather/sport/food wise.