Stay Tuned!

Check back here for more information about Dr. Shenkman's new office location, coming to Tarzana, California in January 2018
New Practice Hotline: 818-398-9572

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Birthday Girl


Another year...... and really, it's been an insane year. Thirty was a hard year in many ways, but in other ways it was very good, and I like to think that in the long run it's made me a better, stronger person.

This cake was made by Theresa of Sweet T's Bakery. I don't think she has a storefront, but she bakes delicoius brownies that are sold at TJ Scallywaggles in Allston. I'll be sampling this cake later, and if it's good, I'll be raving about it here.

12 comments:

Vegan Knitting said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

I hope your cake was yummy and that a good time was had by all!

Chick Pea said...

it made you a stronger person..that i know for a fact.. it has been a rough growing year...

happy bday again!

herself75 said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you won't be eating that cake alone!

Danielle said...

happy birthday!

funwithyourfood said...

First of- HAPPY BDAY
Second- SAMPLING? more like scarfing it down :)

hope you liked it

teddy

kleo2 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VEGAN DOC!

(Belated)

Wishing you a wonderful year ahead filled with all your best dreams coming true.

I hope things go your way in all the ways you want it to!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Vegan Doc!
-Jen (orangina from vegtriathlete)

Urban Vegan's Evil Twin said...

Happy B'day. What a cute cake.

vegchic2(Jody) said...

Happy B-day Doc! That cake looks great.

Oh and congrats on #1 at the Hale race. That is an awesome way to end the season.

I like to hike at Caryl State Park which is part of the Hale reservation.

Jackie said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Gaia said...

Better late than never : Happy Birthday Heather ! I wish you health, joy and hapiness for the coming year and beyond :)

Sarah W. said...

I know I'm REAAAAALLLY late with this but, better late than never, right?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEATHER!!

I hope this year is everything you want it to be -- you deserve nothing but good luck & happiness.

I'm happy we're still in touch even so many moons past good ol' DCD.

~Sarah