NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah!

Being the good Jew that I am, I'm working this weekend so that my Christian colleages can have the day off. Fortunately, good celebratory people are staying out of the hospital, but as they develop bloating and various gas and chest pains, I'm sure I'll be busier this evening.

I've been munching on leftovers and TV dinners, as hospital cafeterias are notoriously veg un-friendly. Some of my favorites are Amy's kitchen, from whom I've likely bought enough of their products over the years that I may have solely bankrolled little Amy's college fund. I love the non-dairy Veggie Pot Pie, the vegetable enchaladas, and their burritos. Ethnic Gourmet makes a terrific Pad Thai with Tofu.

Have a wonderful holiday, everyone, whatever you celebrate!

3 comments:

chick pea said...

muah.. miss you heather, back home in cali.. doing the indian hindu xmas aka time with the fam... catch up with you soon..

the beanie baby.. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm Jewish, too, but we had Christmas dinner tonight with FIL (basically, an excuse to make a vegan feast).

Anyhow, I thought you'd want to know that I posted photos and recipes from tonights binge-fest!

Danielle said...

Maybe they'll give you New Year's Eve and Day off ;) Of course, in the rare years when Hanukkah begins Christmas evening, you sort of lose out, but oh, well.