NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Lentil Controversy

After all the posts suggesting that I don't need to soak or cook lentils that long, I checked the package. Indeed, that's what it suggested, and my recipe came out ok. They're brownish green lentils, and they are labeled "Lentils". I'm not sure why. When I've done yellow lentils, a soak for 4 hours and cooking for 20 minutes was ok, but these required so much longer.

I'll be on a blogging hiatus for a few days, so have a terrific weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew them lentils was trouble from the moment I sees 'em.

Rabble rousers.

Hoodlums. Stirring up controversy wherever they go...when really they'd be better off just simmering down in a nice sauce of some sort. (Yes, it's lunch time. Can you tell?)

As long as they were tasty and didn't suffer from the soaking, who cares whether they needed to be soaked or not?

Have a great blog vacation. Hope you've got something fun planned for the weekend.