NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Monday, January 30, 2006

Lazy Chili

This is the easiest stuff to make in the world. I use Donna's brand of organic barbecue sauce for the flavor. I put a little oil in the bottom of the pan and add a can of drained kidney beans, and sautee them for a few minutes. Then I add the entire bottle of Donna's sauce, some burger crumbles (Boca or Morningstar Farms), frozen corn, and some chick peas. I stir and cook for about ten minutes.

Anything can be dumped into Lazy Chili. I've used pinto beans, black beans, or cannelini beans in previous recipes.

2 comments:

jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

great blog! great chunky looking chili! I look forward to reading your entries, I stumbled here from Harmonia's blog : )

Harmonia said...

Awesome! I will have to try!!!