NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Scrambled Tofu


My vegan take on pancakes and eggs absolutely hit the spot!

Did you know that Bisquick is vegan? I followed the directions on a box of low-fat Bisquick, substituting Ener-G Egg Replacer for the egg, soy milk for the milk, and adding a whole bunch of chocolate chips. The scrambled tofu is mashed firm tofu with some frozen spinach, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic.

2 comments:

lonna said...

Yum! We love scrambled tofu around here. We usually have it Sunday mornings. I haven't tried chocolate chip pancakes yet. My basic recipe is pretty good without them. Maybe I'll try that soon.

Danielle said...

I have learned to love scrambled tofu. I still have somewhere in my pantry a box of Oetker's Organic Chocolate Chip Pancake mix I should use soon...