NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Clif Builders


I didn't cook anything today, as I had some frozen Ling dumplings for lunch and went out to dinner with the ladies for Italian food, where I got some mediocre greens and beans dish.

Recently, I tried Clif Builders. I'm on a rotation where I'm at the hospital in the afternoon and often into the early evening, so I don't have the chance to go home and have dinner before going to the gym. A Clif Builder about 2 hours before a trip to the gym gives me all the energy I need for a 40-minute run and an hourlong weight training session. They taste like a candy bar, but they have 275 calories and 20 grams of protein. And, of course, they're vegan. What more can you ask for?

Maybe I'll cook something tomorrow...

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh, you have to try Larabar. Not only are they vegan, but they're raw. They're just fruit, nuts, and sometimes spices.

I also like Alpsnack, which is hemp nuts and other nuts.