NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Midweek Munchies!

Vegan Doc's Midweek Munchies

Midweek Munchies: What Vegan Doc is contributing for the week



I took a trip to Lori's Natural Foods today with the intention of picking up just a few things, but as expected, brought home more than I had planned. Earlier in the week I bought fruits and veggies, and today I picked up some less honest items:

Gardenburger Chicken Wings -- spicy, with weird texture. I don't recommend them.
Soy Dream Organic French Vanilla -- less fat and fewer calories than their Decadent line, but still delicious
Edamame
Whole wheat pita bread
A pre-made pinto bean, basmati rice, and avocado wrap -- for dinner for a vegan girl on the go!
A few Amy's Indian Meal dinners -- these make for great lunches at work

Check out Harmonia's blog for other Midweek Munchies sites!

Click here for the Midweek Munchies code
Click here for Vegan Doc's blog

Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!
Technorati Tag:

A special thanks to Running2Ks and Rift for all of their help with coding, graphics, and encouragement for this project.

PURPOSE of Midweek Munchies: Put together by a small group of Veg Women, we hope to spread the word about healthy vegetarianism while obtaining idea starters for meals, recipes, learn about new products, and meet other female veg*n bloggers. Visiting and commenting on other participants lists are encouraged but not required. Have fun and Go Veg!

3 comments:

lonna said...

I always feel so bad about shopping at health food stores. I almost always buy vegan junk food. Anymore, we can get most of the healthy stuff at the local grocery store. But I can't get Liz Lovely cookies there, or vegan pudding, or Tings, etc. We do also pick up nutritional yeast and vegan sugar there. But most of our food is just junk food, but it's so good!

Harmonia said...

Hi! This is my first blog visit of the day!

Great list! I'm so happy you jumped on board! I will add you to the weekly blog roll.

You really don't have to worry about linking others...I haven't seen anyone else othen than me actually do it. If you wanted to right around the area in the coding you add each other links...if you want I could probably try and leave one for you in comments so you can see what they look like.

An Avocado wrap!? Sounds FAB!!!

And you know how I LOVE Amy's Indian Food!!!

Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Hi Vegandoc - came by to check out your munchies. The avacado wrap sounds delicious...maybe I'll try to recreate that here. And I must say that your sloppy joes look amazing!!