NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Could this be any easier?


Whole Foods has the veggies packaged, washed, and pre-cut -- squash, snow peas, cabbage, peppers, and so forth. They're $4.99/pound. All I had to do was throw them in my wok with a little garlic sesame sauce and a few meatballs (why not?) and almost instant dinner!

And then off to Fenway for my first Red Sox experience. They beat the Mets 10-2. These fans sure are devoted.

4 comments:

funwithyourfood said...

You went to a game last night too?! woohoo I had a great time. I'll be posting about it tonight.

: )
Teddy

urban vegan said...

What a great find.

Sounds like you have been in Boston forever.

Danielle said...

I also love the fruit mixes, but I wish I knew if they were organic. I especially love the berry cups.

KleoPatra said...

Oooh, looks great!!!