NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Training and Chaos... and more soon, I swear!

Mary put together 8 or so hours of training for the week. It's not working out so well, with all this packing.

Tomorrow I plan to swim and then do my bike workout by riding my bike to pick up my 15 foot moving truck. And then have all the energy I need to load up my stuff.

Crazy? I'm not sure. I'm going to try.

Next post will be from my new hometown -- Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

KleoPatra said...

"Please Come to Boston" - i hear John Denver now.

Wishing you wonderful times in Boston, Massachusetts, VeganDoc!!

funwithyourfood said...

Baw-stone ehh? Sounds great!
I just got in about 1 hour ago from San Francisco.. Going thru the pics now and I'll be posting later today or tonight!

Teddy