NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Friday, June 09, 2006

On the Disabled List?


I was out tonight, as as I was getting up from a chair, I proceeded to knock it over onto my foot. It landed squarely on my right foot second toe. Oww!

The toe definitely isn't broken, but the chair took off a nice chunk of skin. It looks pretty gross. I went home and washed and bandaged my ugly toe.

It hurt a lot. It's not quite as bad, but I still feel it. But, I'm not sure if I'll be able to run on this foot on Sunday, less than 2 days from now, for the Keuka Triathlon. I'll see how my bike/run workout tomorrow goes.

To make myself feel better, I made chocolate chip cookies. I ate one cookie and licked the bowl. (By the way, when you're vegan you can lick the bowl and not worry about Salmonella -- no eggs!)

3 comments:

funwithyourfood said...

awww your poor toe-sy!
I think the cookies will help ya feel better

Teddy

KleoPatra said...

Hey, I'm sorry you got injured, VeganDoc.

I hope you are back on your feet (literally and figuratively) soon!

Danielle said...

Oooh, ouchy. My favorite chocolate chip cookies are Dreena Burton's. Hope you're feeling better soon!