NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Monday, October 23, 2006

Cracking Down

The cardiology board exam is in 9 days. I'm a little stressed.

Until then, I'm crackin' the whip on myself -- all studying, no goofing off. Minimal social life, other than a birthday celebration for a friend on Friday. The running will obviously continue.
But there will be minimal posting here.

Mary Ruth and Kevin, seriously, if you cook something good post it. Post pictures of Sammy with "doggies".... anything!!!!!!!!!! I don't know that anyone will care about my hummus, tofurky, avocado, and lettuce wraps and reheated Amy's dinners.

On November 2, when the boards are over, I'm going to the spa for a massage, a facial, and whatever else I feel like doing. Then I'm drinking from the bottle of wine that my boss gave me. And then, I don't know what I'll do with myself when I suddenly have free time.

4 comments:

Cate said...

GL on the exam! I'm sure you'll do well! you are a smart tofurky!

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I just found your blog today. It sounds like you are doing well.
As you may remember, we live in NH, only about an hour north of Boston.
If you are ever in a race up this way, maybe we could get to see you.
Matt's Dad

chick pea said...

good luck my dear

Danielle said...

Good luck, doc. I hope you kick some butt!