NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Studying Frustration

I've been studying for months. I took a review course. I've been wandering the cath lab with a board review book in my hand at all times between cases.

And now I'm sick of studying. I suppose I could have been doing more review this weekend, but I just didn't have it in me.

The cardiology boards are Wednesday and Thursday. Really, I think I'm ready. I'll do some more questions, some more ECG's, cram a few more little facts into my brain on Monday and Tuesday, and THAT'S IT.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That's a lot of studying! I wish I could be more like that...I'm a natural born crammer...but it works for me right now, haha. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I studied so much for the bar exam that I found myself crying the night before, asking my boyfriend why on earth I was putting myself through this. It all worked out, though!