NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Friday, October 27, 2006

Easy Tofu and Broccoli


My favorite cheap kitchen toy is my wok. Somehow, stir fries taste better when cooked in one, as opposed to a frying pan.

First, I dipped the broccoli in boiling water for about five minutes. In the meantime, I fired up the wok, added some canola oil and onions. Then, I added broccoli and slices of firm tofu, along with some Soy Vay.

On a side note, has anyone seen the Starport Foods sauces anywhere in the Boston area? I really miss their Garlic Sesame sauce. It is seriously the best.

If I said I was studying tonight, I'd be lying. Supergirl is heading out to a Halloween costume party! Hey, everyone needs a break every so often, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my wok, too. And I love broccoli. When I was in college (many years ago!), I used to eat a box of plain broccoli with salt for lunch. That was it--just broccoli. I was weird, but healthy!

um yeah said...

Looks delicious.