NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Meeting the Garbanzo Bean... and enjoying some great Vegan dining!

Garbanzo Bean and I first met online about 13 years ago when we were both planning on attending USC for college. We were even going to be roommates! At the last minute, I changed my mind and attended another school. However, we somehow managed to keep in touch, and met for the first time yesterday while I was in Atlanta! It felt like we were old friends, and we had an awesome dinner at Cafe Sunflower, a vegetarian restaurant. I had "meatloaf" with mashed potatoes, gravy, and asparagus, and for dessert a slice of chocolate raspberry cream pie (and some of the Bean's peanut butter cream pie). Mmmm was I stuffed!

1 comment:

chick pea said...

:)
DR. S AND DR. T MEET FOR THE FIRST TIME.

how cool was that? and that food was amazing..

glad you got home safe, will send you the pics soon... :), we gotta put those up...