NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Good Karma Vegan House in San Jose

Whenever I travel, I go out of my way to dine at at least one vegan or vegetarian restaurant.

I just got back from a trip for work to San Jose. I ditched my group during the lunch session, as they're not really into veg cuisine, to "go find my peeps" at a local vegan restaurant. The Good Karma Vegan House was absolutely amazing! For $7.75, I got a heaping plate with brown rice, indian tofu, "lemon chicken", stir-fried vegetables, and a drumstick, and for dessert some tapioca pudding. If I ever get back to San Jose, I'm definitely going back to Good Karma!

2 comments:

lonna said...

Boy, that sounds good.

Harmonia said...

WOW! What I would giv for a veggie restaurant within an hour of my house!

When I was in college there was one within a 15 minute drive from campus (or less). I lived 45 minutes away but still loved to go there. Oh! I wish it were still open!!!