NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Saturday, December 16, 2006

What was I THINKING???

I feel like a total dufus.

I could go back and delete today's earlier post. You know, the stuff about toughing it out and running on a sprained ankle.

Bad idea. REALLY bad idea.

Now I know that I should have stopped, come home immediately and iced and elevated my ankle. Instead, I did a little ice, took a nap, and then went to Faneuil Hall where I stood around for an hour, and then walked from Faneuil Hall to my apartment in Chinatown.

Tonight I came to my senses, and am elevating and icing my ankle. No running tomorrow. Maybe a spinning class, minus the jumps.

5 comments:

Jody from VegChic said...

Get some rest and let it heal!

A few weekends I ago, I hurt my knee snowboarding. (Way to early in the season for that.) I almost toughed it out and went back to boarding.

I'm still limping now and if it doesn't start to feel better soon, I'll be heading for an MRI. I can't even fathom how bad it would be if I was stupid enough to go back out. A different kind of injury, but it makes you think.

At any rate, hopefully you'll be 100% soon and maybe we'll actually be able to get together. ---I'm still resting the knee, but I'm hoping that I see some improvment this week.

The pizza looks great...you are right, who need cheese? I'm also digging the pumpkin pancakes. I love anything pumpkin

Anonymous said...

Ankle twistings/sprains are evil like that - they almost always feel better if we keep moving at first. Hopefully it isn't serious and a few days rest will be all you need!

um yeah said...

I hope you heal up quickly. That sounds very painful.

urban vegan said...

Ouch. Hope it's better!

Anonymous said...

hope you are better!
have a good holidays!