NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Unsettled

Technically, I'm homeless.

I moved out of my Boston apartment over a week ago. My belongings are in a Bekins truck driven by a guy named Buck from Buffalo.

It's been a relaxing week, seeing my parents in Michigan. Now I'm loafing around in California. I should be studying for my radiation and fluoroscopy license exam. But I'm not.

More posts and stuff when I am moved in.... and I can download pics from my camera.

4 comments:

Sheree' said...

Welcome to California! I am in San Diego area. Hope you are able to settle in and get comfortable. Glad to hear you are here!

Jen said...

Good luck getting settle in your new digs! Can't wait to read about your new life in California!

Jody from VegChic said...

Sorry to see you go! Hope you will settle in soon.

The boot camp class sounds like good training.

I've just started running again. Well, compared to you it is more of a lumbering jog.

Looking forward to your new posts.

KleoPatra said...

Shout out to me when you're settled, H.

SHALOM! And oh yeah, welcome to California!