NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Monday, August 13, 2007

Sprained!

I'm on the disabled list again...

On Sunday, I was playing dodgeball. After hurling the ball at the opposing team, I ran backwards, landed on the outside of my left ankle, and fell to the ground onto my right wrist.

I sat down and iced for a few minutes. Then, bored, I joined back in. It didn't hurt too bad.

Now my wrist and ankle are sore. I'm limping and it hurts even to write.

And I'm supposed to meet with my trainer tomorrow morning.

This better heal fast. I have an olympic distance tri in 4 weeks!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Arghhh! That stinks! I too am having debilitating ankle issues... stupid ankles! I hope you heal quickly.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

oh no!! take it easy in the mean time, so you can heal. wishing you a speedy recovery!!

Jen said...

P.S. I love that you were playing Dodgeball! How fun!

KleoPatra said...

Ouch! i'm so sorry! i hope you heal FAST!!!