NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Juicy Ladies

I've been driving by the Juicy Ladies storefront for months, eagerly awaiting a smoothie place with maybe a couple of healthy offerings.

I was pleasantly surprised when I finally came in -- they have a delicious salad bar, part of which is shown above, delicious sounding sandwiches, and absolutely amazing smoothies! And on top of that.... IT'S ALL VEGAN!!!!!!

I piled up a plate with their kale salad, sesame tofu sticks, beet salad, and couscous, and when I was done had a peachy keen shake, which was creamy and delicious, sweetened not with fruit juice but with agave and almond milk. An omnivorous friend joined me today, and he too had salads and the vanilla almond shake, which also was amazing.

I think I have a new favorite lunch stop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is this place, please?! I try to support vegan food enterprises, though most of them are not convenient to where I live (Chatsworth).