NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Running as Supergirl

I thought seriously about whether to post my marathon pictures on the blog. As a cardiologist, I have a certain image to maintain.


But, the more I thought about it, the more I thought that being Supergirl for a race was something I wanted to share. Fitness has to be fun, and I think that this experience reflects that. If exercise was always serious and always hard-core, we would burn out, a lesson that I've learned over the past few months of training.


So here are a few pictures from my race. Through the wind and cold, I had much more fun running as a superhero than I would have otherwise.


1 comment:

Vegan Valerie said...

I love the picture of you celebrating with your arms held high! Simply wonderful!