NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Team

To provide excellent care, it takes more than one person.  These are some of the people whom I am fortunate to work with every day.

From left:  Ashley our office manager, me, Lizzy our receptionist, and Keely my medical assistant.

They're a great team who care about our patients.  Lizzy is the friendly face that greets you when you enter the office and when you are leaving.  Keely is the person who brings you to the exam room and takes your vital signs.  And, Ashley works behind the scenes to schedule tests and keep the office running smoothly.

Going to a cardiologist can be and intimidating experience, and my wonderful staff helps to make our office a welcoming environment.  Without them, I could not do everything that I do every day, and I am so grateful to have them.

No comments: