NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Break Before Work Starts

The new interventional cardiology fellowship starts on Wednesday, officially. In the meantime, I'm in Michigan visiting the family on the lake, doing some quality shopping with Mom, and visiting friends I haven't seen in a while.

Last night, called friends who have an almost 2-year-old girl, said I had to get a 30-minute run in, but would be there around 9. Unfortunately, that would be after the girl would be sleeping, so he said, "Why don't you just run here, and we'll drive you home later??" AWESOME!!!!!! I always love a destination run, and in perfect Michigan summer evening weather, it couldn't have been any better.

More posting next week..........

4 comments:

KleoPatra said...

Hope you have a great time there, Vegan Doc!

Anonymous said...

Wow... I remember Michigan evenings as being muggy and full of mosquitos. Suppose it depends on where you are.

Sounds like a great time. :)

urban vegan said...

If I took up long distance running, I cold save a bundle on gas.

Anonymous said...

It is wierd how you find people in very similar situations via the internet. I am from MI (with family there), I am working on my Biology based Ph.D. in Boston (although in Texas for field research), and I am a vegetarian dabbling in the vegan realm. I like hearing about places I know, like TJ's and Grasshoppers... Is your family in the Metro Detroit area? There are some great vegetarian places to eat there too.... Nice blog!