NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Monday, November 13, 2006

Falafel Pita


This was my lunch today -- a falafel pita. I made the falafel from a Fantastic Foods box mix using the broiling directions, as opposed to frying. Also, instead of coating the falafel with olive oil, I used an olive oil cooking spray.

Inside the whole wheat pita, I put two falafels, lettuce, roma tomato slices, and store-bought tahini sauce.

Also, the falafel can be made in advance. It stores well in a fridge.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

store bought tahini sauce? I've never seen this! I've wanted to make a falafel pita for a while now with tahini sauce, I just don't know how to make the sauce.

Anonymous said...

that looks good! now, my dad makes the BEST falafel pitas, but your's looks like it could almost top it!:P
Amber