NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Blog Slowdown


That's my niece. Aunt Heather buys her cool shirts.

The blog has been slow, and until after my interventional cardiology board exam on November 8, there won't be too many posts here.

For now, life is work, studying, and working out. I simply can't get by without my morning run or workout, so even if that means missing an hour or two of sleep, I'm better off for it.

In fact, to avoid grocery shopping and cooking, I'm trying out Christy Morgan's vegan meal delivery service, Eat Your Veggies. I'll post a few pictures and let you know how it is, but the meals she's dropped off look scrumptious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a great service! And the prices aren't even that unreasonable, wow.

I really wish we had something like that here. When I get pressed for time, the first thing to go is always shopping and food prep, it seems, and therefore nutrition.

Cool shirt indeed on your clearly scary-intelligent little niece, there. :)

Cate said...

I think you qualify as the "cool" aunt! GL with your exam (not that you need it!)