NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Vegetarian Wedding


My brother, Kevin, and his fiancee Mary Ruth tied the knot last weekend in Hawaii. The wedding ceremony, as you can see, took place on the beach.

Blossoming Lotus, a vegan restaurant, catered the event. The food was nothing short of amazing!!!

Noodles and edamame, spring rolls, and Migthy Aphrodite's Greek Salad (with "Feta" cheeze).


Senorita Bombia's Enchilada Casserole, with mole sauce and sour cream.


And, last but definitely not least, the cake. Ahhh... a vegan cake. I can't remember the last time I ate cake at a wedding. This was delicous and pretty!

I had hoped to submit this to VegNews magazine for their vegan wedding issue, but sadly it's too late this year. But here it is, an awesome vegetarian wedding.

9 comments:

Cate said...

CONGRATS! to the newly weds! that food looks YUMMY!

The Girl said...

Congratulations! That food looked SOOOOO delicious.

XE said...

Yummy!! That looks soooo good!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

looks like a lovely celebration; and wow, that cake looks to-die-for!! you should try to nominate them to appear in VegNews's NEXT wedding special/issue!

urban vegan said...

Congrats to them--what a wonderful affair.

Jen said...

Hi Heather,

Just wanted to let you know that you & other soCal people are in my thoughts. I hope you're somewhere safe.

-Jen

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog, nice! I would love to talk with you more. I have a vegan and macrobiotic meal delivery service in LA. Just want to reach out and make connections with doctors like yourself (very rare to find a vegan doctor!).

Please email me at eatveggiestoday@yahoo.com.

You can check out my websites at http://eatyourveggies-la.com and http://vivalagreens.com

I love to bring you some food to try so you can refer your patients to me.

Thanks!
Christy Morgan

Christie said...

Nice spread.

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Oh wow what a beautiful vegan cake!