NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Four food posts in 3 days... is this for real?


It's good to be back home, and I'm cooking to make up for lost time!

Pre-made pizza dough from the freezer aisle at Whole Foods, Trader Joe's pizza sauce, frozen spinach, and frozen pineapple. Stretch out the dough, add the toppings, and cook in the oven for 25 minutes at 425 degrees.

I suppose you could add soy cheese, but who needs cheese when you have good toppings?

6 comments:

Jackie said...

The vegan pizza sounds great, must try it myself. Cannot get vegan cheese here (actually when overseas I tasted it and it was horrid) so try to make my toppings tasty enough to stand on their own.

Thanks for popping by :)

Harmonia said...

How delightful! Yum! You've been a D-lish food mag-nate! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

i agree...no need for cheese when you've got good topings

megan the vegan

Anonymous said...

Great pizza, Vegan Doc!

And L'shana Tova to you...

Cate said...

Got any kid-friendly topping ideas? I hate to give Ryan something different when all of his friends are having pizza at all of the birthday parties. I usually end up taking the cheese off of his...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I've never been a fan of pineapple on things. Though I do love pineapple by itself!

I'm with you on why cheese if you have good toppings!

Oh yeah, L'Shana tovah!