NEW LOCATION!

MY NEW OFFICE --
18663 Ventura Blvd, Suite 202, Tarzana CA 91356
818-938-9505

Monday, May 01, 2006

At Work Munchies


This is what I'm bringing with me to work today. I have organic celery and peanut butter, pineapple, and edamame (soy beans in pods). Also, I have half of an Alternative Baking Company cookie -- I ate half yesterday, and saved the rest for today, since each half of a cookie has 240 calories. And, finally I have an easy-to-prepare lunch entree, just in case there is no vegan option at our noon teaching conference.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you HATE when they list the nutritional information with the serving size being half of an item packaged by itself???

Drives me batty.

Everyday Superhero said...

I was wondering about your lunch entree. I see those packages at the store all the time and wondered if they were any good.
Looking forward to Mary Ruth's posts.

VeganHeartDoc said...

This is the first time that I've tried the Kitchens of India entrees. This one, the Red Kidney Beans Curry, was delicous!

Most are vegetarian, and some are vegan. However, many have a lot of fat and a lot of sodium, so look out.